Galaxy lion logo commission for band Nitrogen Lion Society. Had lots of fun with the colors on this guy! :)
Gloomy Bear foot tattoo(s) design.
This is a tattoo design I was commissioned to do based on Harry Chapin’s “Cat’s in the Cradle”. It was a really fun and interesting piece to work on because I got to try some new techniques and styles with it.
I recently got commissioned by a really sweet queen who refers to herself as Mysti Dawn for an illustration of herself, and this is the end result. Of all the queens I’ve drawn, this particular illustration comes closest to looking like a Disney Princess stylistlcally and I kinda wanna keep that pattern going. Tee-hee.
To kick-start my commissions opening up, I’m throwing a small giveaway to boost the signal!
TELL ME ABOUT WHAT I’M IN FOR
- Tavros and Rose bust original illustrations. (They are pretty big; my tablet is a medium-sized intuos 4 and that sticker is only slightly bigger than a quarter.)
- A signed copy of my flower and skull print.
- 2 original commissions! Whaaaat?! Digital or traditional, your choice! One bust and one full-figure, fully-customizable. How luxurious. As a note, my traditionals can go up to 11x7 inches. Alternatively, you can trade in the two commissions for one mega-commission at 11x14 inches. Size isn’t everything, but it’s hella nice. I’d take that home to meet my parents.
- Y’all get 1 like and as many reblogs as you want. But don’t piss off your followers, that’s rude. Don’t be rude.
- No international this time, sorry. :c
- Winner will be chosen by random number generator. I’m gonna have a running list in word to keep track of things.
- Winner will be announced April 1st.
- If you don’t have an ask box open, I’m just going to pick the next person. Because dang, you don’t sign up for these things then give me no way to get a hold of you.
- Also you need to be able to give me an actual, physical address. If you can’t do that then, again, gonna go with the next person the generator picks.
Happy blogging! And for those who can’t wait, you are always welcome to commission me here. ;D wink wonk.
Hey hey, Hannako is doing an awesome giveaway! Y’all should check it out and enter for a chance to get some fabulous arrrtttt! :3
SO YEAH THIS IS THE BEST THING I SPENT MY MONEY ON AT THE CON
Super sweet commission request from today! These girls were adorable.
Knocked these guys out with Hannako today at the Many Hats table at Emerald City Comicon, great fun was had and a huge thanks to everyone who stepped by and asked for drawings! It was an absolute pleasure to work the table and do commissions! :)
Recently did a fun commission for Chiffon Dior: an illustration for a banner for new interview series (with Hollis Hollywood): Six in the City!
The first interview of the series is up with the winner of the Drag U season premiere, Shana Carr, which you can click-through to read, or check it out here.